• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you seeing that is a good deal during Prime Days?

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
My thoughts exactly. I have a 2020 242SE with solar panel and the boat lives on a mooring all season. While slow, the panel kept the batteries charged while leaving the house on all season, and bilge pumping after rains. Overall, I was fairly impressed. It also managed to keep the batteries topped up while at anchor on a sunny day. Again, slow, but did the job.
That's awesome to hear that the solar panel was able to keep things topped off under those conditions. Out of curiosity, why did you leave the house switch on all season?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Anyone finding any watersports stuff?!

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That's awesome to hear that the solar panel was able to keep things topped off under those conditions. Out of curiosity, why did you leave the house switch on all season?
Safety - Supposedly the Bilge runs off of the house switch, though I have seen evidence to the contrary. I'm considering filling the bilge with water while it's on the trailer to see if I can prove this out one way or another in the next week or two.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Safety - Supposedly the Bilge runs off of the house switch, though I have seen evidence to the contrary. I'm considering filling the bilge with water while it's on the trailer to see if I can prove this out one way or another in the next week or two.
no need, really. The bilge does run off the house switch, but only for a couple of model years, 2016-2018 I believe. Now they are all direct to battery. Always good to verify operation, but your 2020 should not require the house switch to be on in order for the bilge to function.

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
no need, really. The bilge does run off the house switch, but only for a couple of model years, 2016-2018 I believe. Now they are all direct to battery. Always good to verify operation, but your 2020 should not require the house switch to be on in order for the bilge to function.
Excellent. We didn't have any issues leaving the house battery on for literally 5 months, but once I verify pump operation, I'll feel better about leaving it off!

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ugh, :facepalm: I can’t believe I missed deals on NOCO chargers! I’ve been spending the last few days trying to pick the one I want.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ugh, :facepalm: I can’t believe I missed deals on NOCO chargers! I’ve been spending the last few days trying to pick the one I want.
Have til midnight!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Missed out on Wyze cameras for $10. You had to place the order with Alexa to get the price. But I got the Slickdeal alert this morning and it was too late. Back to $25.98

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I picked up some G2 stainless boat buckles for $80. That was their price before covid jacked prices up over $100. So, I was able to get them back to their original price.