• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What boating related things did you buy or get for Christmas 2019?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If this is already covered in another thread please redirect me but I don’t recall seeing one yet this year.
Every once In a while someone seems to come up with something new or different and I’m wondering if that is the case this year.

My boat related gift is a brother p touch label maker which will come in handy when I install a new stereo system with 4 amps and 11 speakers in the boat. Actually, it will get use today when I put away all the house Christmas lights.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you got boats, lifts, etc.

So who is going to help me live vicariously or is just proud and/or wants to show their new toys off?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We got a "new to us '18 SX195" which I de-decaled and then.... a stoltz roller, CE Smith guide posts with light and covers, Garmin ECHOMAP 64cv, Yamaha premium boat cover, Gator bow shield, ultra-tow 2K pound trailer jack, domed registration lettering, and a partridge in a pear tree... :p
20191226_100518.jpg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I got 4 Taco stainless fender hangers, a JB.net spare tire cover, a JB.net drink tumbler from IslandJay, and I bought myself the rod holder mount for our Magma grill (which I will use in the table leg).

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got a 4-pack of these Towels. Can't wait to try them out. We've been sick and tired of managing towels on the boat. Hoping these really solve some of that issue for us.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
"Moar weight" :D!..... although bought during Black Friday for big savings it was an early Christmas gift. Can't wait for spring!!

image.jpeg

UpNorth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got a 4-pack of these Towels. Can't wait to try them out. We've been sick and tired of managing towels on the boat. Hoping these really solve some of that issue for us.

I’m guessing you will love those towels. We’ve had those the past couple summers and they have worked out great. Easy to hang and dry out!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got this a little late, don’t know if i will ever need or use it but I will store it on the boat. I may even hard wire it in.
90224D3B-7517-4CD7-A908-C65966B955E5.jpegDD757A8B-2F09-4D29-9F73-849962D7E844.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How does this boat need more weight? Are you struggling to surf? Surprised...
Most wake boats need some extra weight to get the very most out of the boat. MFG's can't or really I should say don't load them down if they don't want to eat into available persons or weight capacity. No replacement for displacement as they say.

You can’t make big waves like this stock. This is with the WM kit on a Max....

EA159A3F-4001-445C-ABAF-70910ABE38B7.jpeg

08327213-B9F8-4AE9-A3F4-BDD8FA35CE57.jpeg

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got a pair of Boss speakers for the tower:
IMG_20191229_155656.jpg

Unfortunately, that same day I brought the boat home to put them on (not wired yet), I discovered that apparently I hit a stump on my last outing... Owch. So won't be listening to these for a little while.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got a pair of Boss speakers for the tower:
View attachment 109874

Unfortunately, that same day I brought the boat home to put them on (not wired yet), I discovered that apparently I hit a stump on my last outing... Owch. So won't be listening to these for a little while.
What? Hit a stump? How bad is the damage?

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I sold my last boat and got a new 210 FSH. Adios Tahoe 500TF.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Waters too cold! In definitely a fair weather fan.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Optima Deep Cycle battery charger
Charger.JPG