• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What color options were available on 212 limited s?

mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi - I am in the market for a used 212 limited S. Looking for a 2017 or 2018. What color options were available in ‘17? I have seen a black one - are all the interior colors the same as well?

The black one I saw for sale had what looked like beige and white interior. I didn’t love the beige and would rather a grey/ white interior.

Thanks in advance for any info -

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There were only 2 colors. Black and White, same interior on both.

I got black because we really thought the white was just TOO plain. I think 18 has a grey exterior that I liked a LOT better.

mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
There were only 2 colors. Black and White, same interior on both.

I got black because we really thought the white was just TOO plain. I think 18 has a grey exterior that I liked a LOT better.
What color is the interior ? Beige or grey?

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
White