• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

What did you pay for your 2015 AR240 ?

I opted for the black premium deluxe. Having put it on and off several times now, I am starting to have a good system.

I get it on and secure in under 10 minutes by myself. Once it is on, I feel secure that the boat is protected.

If you go that route and have any questions, reach out and I will try to help.

Thank you Kennc... much appreciated. I see you have a 2015 AR240. Did you pay a finance fee when you setup your loan? I'm about to close a deal tomorrow. Price and extras have been agreed upon...but they are charging me a "financing fee" which could be up to $400. Sounds fishy...

I like th
Awesome feedback! I think I have a deal lined up. My question is whether to get the yamaha premium deluxe mooring cover or get the one that the dealerhip installs with snaps into the side of the boat. I kind of don't like the idea of that and would rather not have snaps installed. Will the premium deluxe mooring cover be easy to use and do what I need it to do? I will be trailering the boat from location to location for use and it will be covered in my driveway for most of it's life. The dealership suggested cover is a two part cover also where the mooring is a one piece. What are your thoughts guys?

Eric
I personally like the premium mooring cover I didn't want the snaps. Keep the shipping cover for the winter to put over the premium cover to extend it's life. What kind of deal did you end up getting

No finance fee. I negotiated an out the door price that included the boat, galvanized trailer and life jackets for $2500 under MSRP. The only thing extra to pay was tax. That even included a permanent tag for the trailer and a 3 year boat registration. Then I wanted to add the boat cover and they threw that in at cost ($640 is what I paid).

Back