• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What do you think about this ..

mohammad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What about to install a new 275 swim seat features on my 242 … I think it is gonna be a great idea and I have a filling that’s easy to install it … what is your think guys ¿
875E7C02-A1F4-43FB-9980-E9B37BBFEBE3.jpeg

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I definitely like where this could go. Subbed....

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I think there are some safety issues to consider. People can jump in and hit them. You can forget to take them out before departing. Maybe consider the foam float seats that you sit on to do the job.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe accidentally leaving them in makes for a killer surf wake?!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Someone in another thread has done this, and if you include all the parts, it works out to $400 per seat or $800 in parts for the pair.

You may want to look at the parts list a bit closer before placing your order. As I bet they are non-returnable as a special order.