• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What drop hitch for 2018+ Lincoln Navigator / Ford Expedition

Rufio

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anybody pulling their 24ft tandem trailer with a 2018+ Lincoln Navigator? I just picked up a 2019 Navi. My SX240 is in winter storage. Was hoping someone with a similar setup can guide me on what size drop hitch you’re using. 2018+ Ford Expedition might also be the same configuration if you have this instead.

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2 inch drop. What i use on my 2020 expedition

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a 2021 F-150, which is probably the same frame. I also use a 2" drop hitch and it works perfect.