• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What size hose goes to the cooling Pee stream fittings? 10 242 L/S

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I remember reading here that someone replaced the plastic fittings with some billet aluminum fittings. I found a bunch of different ones online, but I don't know what size I need. If anyone has replaced them, and has a pic handy, please post is. Thanks!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Watching because I thought about doing the same thing especially when/if I install another bilge.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone comes to this looking for the size to order to replace the fitting for the coolant lines, I just did my yesterday and the 1/2 fitting (45 deg.) from ADA racing fits the coolant line ones.

https://adaracing.com/personal-watercraft-products/fittings/jet-ski-sea-doo-4-stroke-water-bypass-45-degree/

I did have to Dremel the holes in the hull a tiny bit for the threads to fit, so just a heads up to anyone else swapping them out. It is also much easier as a 2 person job, hard to align the fittings on the outside while tightening them from the inside.