• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Where did you put a rocker switch panel?

RForester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm trying to find a good spot for a rocker switch panel. I need two switches now, but was going to get a 4 switch panel for future needs. I've looked on my '14 212X, but the only place appears to be down low under the steering wheel. This seems out of the way. If you have any ideas, please share. Either on the type of panel and placement. I am adding an underwater light and additional courtesy lights. Thanks!
Ps photos?

image.jpg Here is the one I just put in. Got it from New Wire marine. They were great to work with.

I love this forum haha.

Makes my wife want to take away my wallet.

I'm glad to see more people giving newwiremarine business! He was so easy to work with and I loved how you got exactly what you want in a switch panel for the same price as a stock one off the shelf.

Makes my wife want to take away my wallet.

I think my wife wants to take mine away sometime too! She doesnt complain to much since I use to off-road race. I spent a lot more than I ever will on the boat! Some weekends would cost us thousands in repairs alone. Got out of that when we wanted to start having a family so I could be home with them. Plus the boat is a family activity which the racing not so much with babies. Once they get older I plan on getting back in it with my boys if they want too.

Back