• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to buy 212 Center Bow Filler Cushions?

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
For an '18 212x, is the only place to buy the center bow filler cushions (seat and back) from a dealer? It doesn't look they are on yamahapartshouse or the like. The diagrams aren't exactly easy to decipher...
I got my boat with ~35 hours on it through an estate and there were no bow filler cushions that came with it. Not sure if they come with it when new or if it's an option.

Last edited:

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good luck! I would really try to repair it yourself. I ordered the two small left and right front cushions, and the left took 8 weeks to arrive, and the right -still 'pending'. What my dealer said is that the Yamaha factory warehouse has parts (says in stock), but they have no one to actually get them out to dealers and distributors. Covid aftermath/excuse - whatever you want to call it.

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Good luck! I would really try to repair it yourself. I ordered the two small left and right front cushions, and the left took 8 weeks to arrive, and the right -still 'pending'. What my dealer said is that the Yamaha factory warehouse has parts (says in stock), but they have no one to actually get them out to dealers and distributors. Covid aftermath/excuse - whatever you want to call it.
I have nothing to repair. Never had them. I assumed they were on backorder for a long time... just don't know the part numbers.

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a 2017 212X and they definitely came with the boat. Did you call Yamaha and ask them?

I lost my center cushion for the rear seat and ordered a new one from Babbitts. I’d call them if you’re sure of the part number.

topherbd16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I bought it out of an estate with 35 hours on it. Prev owner died, had no will and her boyfriend probably has the bow filler cushions out of spite. I know the estate lawyer and got a jump on the boat to buy it. Boyfriend is bitter and won’t reply to the estate lawyer as he lost all the toys she bought him that still lad liens (boat, RV, motorcycle, the list goes on). I’m just looking for the part number and where to order. I will call our local dealer.

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought it out of an estate with 35 hours on it. Prev owner died, had no will and her boyfriend probably has the bow filler cushions out of spite. I know the estate lawyer and got a jump on the boat to buy it. Boyfriend is bitter and won’t reply to the estate lawyer as he lost all the toys she bought him that still lad liens (boat, RV, motorcycle, the list goes on). I’m just looking for the part number and where to order. I will call our local dealer.
If they’re good, sure. If not, try Babbitts. They’re service is very good