• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to Buy Replacement Anti-Pooling Poles

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone where i can purchase some replacement anti-pooling poles for a 2011 SX210? Mine have finally become so dry rotted they they just snap with any tension whatsoever.

I have used both the set that came with my Yamaha cover and my shipping cover...

Thanks

Someone was selling a set on here a few days ago.

Wonder if i can just use my poles and these:

boat straps.jpg

I know they are for boat cover tie downs, but wonder if they can work for the poles...

the straps on the anti pooling poles broke this summer and the only thing I had handy was some 1/4" braided nylon line I used for the patio furniture cover in the winter. I just tied it into the appropriate places and cut them to proper length. Seemed to work for the remainder of the season...

Yes you can use those straps. The front straps were to short on my cover so I used the straps from another cover I had that look identical to those.

Back