• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Engine Hatch Strut. Where to buy?

Hunter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi all,

Last season my engine hatch strut broke off, searched online with the part numbers I got off the strut, couldn’t find anything. If someone knows where I can buy a replacement end for it or an entire assembly, OEM or aftermarket works. Attached are a few photos. Tried looking on the scarab website and couldn’t find it in the parts catalog. I have a 2014 scarab 215 HO impulse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

the part numbers I could find:

Strut - 773156 0535N or ST34-120-1
Strut plastic female connector - STAB >PA66GF30<

Attachments

Hunter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
I don't know, but there's a phone number and email for Lavanture on the last page of the catalog that you could use.