• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to find this light?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So I've ordered this light from Yamaha back in January and they keep pushing back the date. I'm fairly certain it'll never actually come. I know you guys have been great and finding out the manufacturer or parts and ordering them another way and getting them.

I've tried searching and have come up with some that are kind of close, but you guys could find a fart spec in a tornado.

I have verified I get power to the connector in the boat with a test light and have put power directly to this light and nothing. So I have definitely determined it to be defective.

These are the courtesy interior lights up by the cupholders in the bow on my 2020 212x. All the other lights work just fine.

IMG_20220805_220447025.jpgIMG_20220805_220442533.jpg

Slap a Mini X2 in there :)

Looks close. Check this one out:
Part numbers are similar. Must be the right manufacturer.

Almost looks like this? Maybe not quite....hmmmmm

Looks close. Check this one out:
Part numbers are similar. Must be the right manufacturer.
Emailed that company and they reached back out. They generally don't sell to the public, but after hearing I've been waiting for 8 months they're going to sell to me. Fingers crossed I get a light soon and it matches like it looks like! Probably should have bought more than one just to have on hand. I'll keep my other order if/when it does show up.

Back