• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to Mount the Head Unit

nvuocolo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just purchased a 2023 AR 250 and am trying to get some suggestions on where to mount the head unit. I am hoping to get a FF wight a larger screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JLK230SP

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Also just purchased the same boat. Working with installer to answer the same question. Thinking about a Fusion MS 770 but don't want to sacrifice my factory cell phone holder.

Open to suggestions!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The factory cell phone holder is the cleanest spot.

I am mounting a garmin 943xsv with a hide away fusion unit for mine. (eventually)

nvuocolo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The factory cell phone holder is the cleanest spot.

I am mounting a garmin 943xsv with a hide away fusion unit for mine. (eventually)
Please let me know how it works out I still have no idea what way I want to go with it.

nvuocolo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also just purchased the same boat. Working with installer to answer the same question. Thinking about a Fusion MS 770 but don't want to sacrifice my factory cell phone holder.

Open to suggestions!
I have been banging my head back and forth to attempt to find a place for it. Not any one great spot for it.