• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

which grill for boat?

@kthrash , how do like grilling on the water?

How do I mount the Kuuma 58140 to the table mount in the transom? Anyone have a ready made kit?

Hell yes it does. Changed the way we boat.

@Dough I'm with you brother! I bought a Weber baby Q last summer and have not looked back. The cast iron grate is awesome!

Not to derail the thread, but I havent seen an example of someone using a premade kit to mount to the existing table leg plus transom mount. Is everyone using that transom mount made their own?

@twentiesforever , are you talking about attaching a mount to the bottom of a grill and using an existing side mounted table pole and mounting point to hold it all? I so I think you just have to buy the correct magma level lock, yamaha charges around $70 for it not sure if you can find it for much less from another source.

Not to derail the thread, but I havent seen an example of someone using a premade kit to mount to the existing table leg plus transom mount. Is everyone using that transom mount made their own?

I've got the magma mount for that as seen here:

2w.jpg

Installed the bow mount last night and used that today. Both are very good.

@kthrash , it looks like you guys have the same unbreakable wine glasses that we have!

@Ronnie yes this is exactly what I was referring to. Does the magma level lock fit any magma grill or only the higher end models?

@veedubtek Where did you find this?

Magma makes different level lock kits for the kettle, smaller and larger rectangular grills. I believe you can use a level lock mount with any of their grills.

Here is a pic of the level locks I use. I think the one for the stock side mounted table pole expands at the open end to lock it into the pole. This one just locks onto the metal bar about six inches into the rod holder to keep it from rotating in the pole.

image.jpg

@kthrash , it looks like you guys have the same unbreakable wine glasses that we have!

yeah, they are pretty stout acrylic glasses.. work great on the boat or when out and about..

Back