• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Which wake tower to get and best pricing Where?

jkerwar

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi All
I have a 2015 SX192 Yamaha looking to do a wakeboard tower to hold a tube if possible and at least1 wake board.Can anybody direct me in the right direction. Much appreciated

Dan B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi All
I have a 2015 SX192 Yamaha looking to do a wakeboard tower to hold a tube if possible and at least1 wake board.Can anybody direct me in the right direction. Much appreciated
I’m looking for the same and came across this site. Have not ordered anything as of yet.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My SX210 had an Aerial tower from the previous owner. It was very stable. I believe @scot71 just installed one on his boat last year, as well.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi All
Like BigAbe75 said. I put an Aerial Airborne tower on my '04 SX230 and I love it. It's extremely stable.

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Love my Monster MTK. So much stronger than the factory tower. I thought long and hard about going with a cheaper tower but decided to just get the MTK. There are a few minor things but overall, great tower.

jkerwar

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length