• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WHICH YDS Cable and software do I need

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Been a member forever, have not been frequent on the forum lately, too busy enjoying life on the boat ;)

Seriously, I did a search on the forum and Google for YDS Cable and software and well, there is TOO many results to make sense of it. I am pulling the "Can you help me help myself" card. I found an ebay set that says works on up to 2017 but a review said only 2013. One place says version 2.0 another said 1.33 ...

2017 212 Limited S, 1.8L NA's (Ribbon Delete and K&N swap)

I am getting an intermittent port check engine light. A battery reset fixed it once, another time 4 restarts of the engine fixed it. Would like to know what it actually is in case I need to take action.

Back