• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Will this subwoofer fit here?

internationalmarinemike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you guys are never in the need for cutworm rings shoot me over an email. We do these for any speaker and can do them from reason coated birch, starboard, aluminum, acrylic, etc. We have an in house Laser and CNC that makes the cuts and they look perfect. We can do those both full circle and split ring. Our cost for a standard set is 30.00 each. Just another option to get your project done. We also do switch panes and laser engrave rocker switches as well.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have 2 JL IB Subs in my 212X. I always thought they sounded really good until about a week ago. I was listening to some DMX, messing with my radio settings and came across this one setting...I think it was MX or something like that, Ill have to check. I turned it on and HOLY SH*T, the sound that came out of those subs was UNREAL. I NEVER expected those 2 subs to sound and hit the way they do. After tuning the EQ a little with his setting on my HU turned on, my subs ROCK like I never would have thought. Like water rippling, everybody turning there heads like WTF does that guy have in that boat look.
You are 100% spot on. That's the setting I use as well - and my Wetsounds sub absolutely bumps! :D

morgro269

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone know if this setting exsists on the new 24' boats? I have the wetsounds AS-10 and am not very happy with it...

David Analog

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
^^^ Personally I prefer a sub with a separate outboard amplifier. But I'm very familiar with the AS-10 and most should find this sub package very good and up to their expectations. There are a number of factors that can make a dramatic difference in a product under-performing as compared to its potential. If you can't get it dialed in perhaps you could supply more info.

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Does anyone know if this setting exsists on the new 24' boats? I have the wetsounds AS-10 and am not very happy with it...
If you have the same head unit I have it will be there. I think the only upgrade on Youe HU was bluetooth. What HU do you have

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Actually if you have a new 24ft I think You have the Connext. So I am not sure