• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Windshield touching dash, normal?

Jmod86

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I have a 2016 gt207. The leather wrapped dash cover over the tach guage is touching the windshield. I could never clean behind it and now I noticed the leather is messed up where it touches the windshield. Is anyone else's like this?

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Mine is also extremely close if not touching. Makes it a bit difficult to clean.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Mine is the same way. When I got the windows tinted they had to put the tint on the outside.

Jmod86

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Ok thanks for the reply. I was trying to add a picture and it made another thread. Oops! I'll have to get mine tinted so I don't see that mark. Looks horrible. I like the boat but so many little issues keep popping up and I haven't had it for a year even. Not sure about the long term reliability with the craftsmanship. Still have the full warranty. Back to dealership I go.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yeah mines a 2015 and I'm already noticing just stupid little things. Screws coming loose, a piece came off the dash pad, and the windshield screws we're loose and needed tightened. Might be your problem as well. Probably the same little things with most boats but once again glastron is more of the basic compared to scarab or chapperal. Other then that for what I payed I'm happy with my boat.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
One thing I forgot that really annoys me is they didn't put the drain plugs low enough in the ski locker so water only drains so far and then puddles in the ski locker. Any other glastron owners have this issue?

Jmod86

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
One thing I forgot that really annoys me is they didn't put the drain plugs low enough in the ski locker so water only drains so far and then puddles in the ski locker. Any other glastron owners have this issue?
Yeah same here. Have to soak it up with a towel. Poor design!

cory lucas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yeah same here. Have to soak it up with a towel. Poor design!
Same thing here about removing water from center ski storage. Also water gets under the chrome cup holders next to the driver and passenger seats and have to remove water with towel.

Kyle Mekulik

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Take the cup holders put and put a this bead of 3M 5200 and reinstall you’ll never have a problem again...

Mike lee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Where are you guys getting parts for your glastron boats? I recently bought a 14 gts and didn't realize the intake grate was missing/ ripped off. Trying to find a replacement has been a nightmare. Also I need one of the bolts that goes in the wake tower in the spot where it hinges to fold down. Any help would be greatly appreciated.