• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Winter in SW Florida our way

@MikeyL ... Thank you Mikey.... Naples is beautiful, it has grown alot in the last couple years

@1948Isaac : Many thanks. Yeah, I got cars that IDLE faster than some of the speed limits in Naples now ............ LOL !

We used to have some incredible Beach Parties on Doctor's Pass (where the Ritz is now) ........
Only way to get to "us" was to either: Cross Dr's Pass with a small boat, swim across, or drive 15 miles north to Vanderbilt Beach on US-41 and then drive 12-13 miles south on the barren, all vacant beach.
Cops couldn't touch us !
Ahhh ......... The Good 'Ole Days !@
LOL - Happy New Year - Mikey Lulejian - Bein' lazy up here on Lake Oconee, GA

Man wish I was there, I am just counting down the 4-5 months before we take the boat out of storage.

image.jpg Boating season never ends down here in south Florida.
YA GOTTA LOVE IT!

Last edited:
Back