• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

We upgraded the forum! Thanks Bruce!

Thank you for all the work on this, fellas! It might be just me but mobile seems so much faster and the layout is just great. I'm on a Pixel 6a.
Yes, performance overall is much faster--it is the single biggest "feature" they mentioned. Glad you can confirm it!

We used to have a bookmark addon, @Bruce , but it was deprecated at some point so it no longer works. We will look into what options there are to replicate this function. Great question though....forced me to go look into bookmarks after this big upgrade!

You could create your own thread called "<Username>'s favorite threads"
I suppose that could be done, I just hate to clog up the public forums with what I would consider my personal notes. If it's not really an option, so be it, it's not a huge deal, but right now I've got notes on three separate devices: phone, work computer, and home computer. I just need to consolidate them to one location/device. But I thought since this forum is where most information is gathered and shared, as well as accessible anywhere there's internet, it would be amazing to have them all centralized to my account on here. But not trying to put a damper on all the hard work you guys are doing already. I love this forum. Great group of guys, and you admins are doing a wonderful job of keeping it updated. So, thank you.

I suppose that could be done, I just hate to clog up the public forums with what I would consider my personal notes. If it's not really an option, so be it, it's not a huge deal, but right now I've got notes on three separate devices: phone, work computer, and home computer. I just need to consolidate them to one location/device. But I thought since this forum is where most information is gathered and shared, as well as accessible anywhere there's internet, it would be amazing to have them all centralized to my account on here. But not trying to put a damper on all the hard work you guys are doing already. I love this forum. Great group of guys, and you admins are doing a wonderful job of keeping it updated. So, thank you.
Create a 2nd user and message each other. Use the message to keep recording/storing your data.

Create a 2nd user and message each other. Use the message to keep recording/storing your data.
Lol, I guess that would be one way to manage some info.

Back