• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Would anyone else like a JetBoaters logo spare tire cover?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are about to place an order for spare tire covers. The cost will be less than $50 shipped but exact prices are yet to be determined.

They are available in blue or red on a black background and will look similar to this. Thanks to @Williamsone46 for the tip on the supplier and the artwork.

jetboater-net-tire-jpg.9869

These are actual covers produced by the same supplier

20131121_130742-jpg.8784

18 of us have decided to order in the thread How about a jetboaters logo spare tire cover where this was originally discussed. Thanks to @KXCamm22 for starting the thread.

We will need to order these in batches of 20 or more at a time. So I do not see them being available more than once a year and they might never be available again. So if you are interested please let us know by the end of the 16th.

If you are interested please include what color you would like in your post.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take one

@MNdrifter, I forgot to ask you to include what color you would like in my original post. Would you like blue or red?

Blue please

I need a tire cover to match my new boat. One with lime green would be sweet!

I need a tire cover to match my new boat. One with lime green would be sweet!

I think we could get them to print a lime logoed cover. Can you give me a color code for the lime?

Not sure on the code. I know the one for South Valley in the photo you posted would work well. This green that Yamaha used is yellow in some light and bright lime in others. Im in no rush, just tossing the idea out there for when you do another run on them.

What size spare is this for? My tires are 13".

We are able to order them one at a time now. You might be able to talk @Williamsone46 into converting the logo artwork to that color green for you or I could do something close.

What size spare is this for? My tires are 13".

Any size you want. We specify the size with each order. They are $50 delivered.

Back