• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WTB Women's Wakeboard

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Looking to get my significant other into wakeboarding this summer. Is anyone selling a women's wakeboard for cheap?

She's 5'2" and 110lbs. Size 4-5 feet.

Thanks!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking to get my significant other into wakeboarding this summer. Is anyone selling a women's wakeboard for cheap?

She's 5'2" and 110lbs. Size 4-5 feet.

Thanks!
Overtons has some great deals.....I got my daughter one with rope.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Evo.com

Season leftovers or closeouts in the outlet section are decent. I've bought my wakeboard and wakesurf from them. They emailing deals all the time. The wakesurf was a factory blemish.....nothing

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I suggest that you determine the size of the board and bindings she needs and search online for them used. I've seen great deals on hardly used ones here, like $80 for the board and bindings.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Search, search, search. I managed to pick up my CWB toward the end of last season for 50% at Dicks (online). Just bought my kids one last week on ebay. It was a leftover Hyperlite Motive 119. Still had to give nearly $200 for it, but that's still cheaper than the $300 it usually goes for. I would certainally buy used if I came across anything close to what I wanted.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Contact 007. They got the surf bug bad and I don't think Mrs 007 wakeboards any more.