• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed WTS: 2017 AR240 $45k (IN)

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling my AR240 due to a recent divorce. The only way to get my wife off the loan is to refinance it as a used boat, then I will lose my 2.9% rate. Not really wanting to do that. 55 hours

Upgrades include 5 new Carlisle radial tires, replaced 6/18, Ribbon Delete but are included, Island Racing High Flow spark arresting air filters. Cobra Jet Steering fins, Premium and shipping covers included. Stoltz bow roller installed in trailer

Oil Change was completed with K&N filters and Mobil 1 oil. Boat was always washed and waxed and interior cleaned with 303 protectant. No salt and never wet slipped.

$45,000

Last edited:

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Where are you in Indiana?

Yamahakid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Selling my AR240 due to a recent divorce. The only way to get my wife off the loan is to refinance it as a used boat, then I will lose my 2.9% rate. Not really wanting to do that. I will get a screenshot of the hours this weekend but I believe they around 60hrs.

Upgrades include 5 new Carlisle radial tires, replaced 6/18, Ribbon Delete but are included, Island Racing High Flow spark arresting air filters. Cobra Jet Steering fins, Premium and shipping covers included. Stoltz bow roller installed in trailer

Oil Change was completed with K&N filters and Mobil 1 oil. Boat was always washed and waxed and interior cleaned with 303 protectant. No salt and never wet slipped.

$47,000

View attachment 82010View attachment 82011
Can you send me a contact # to discuss.
Thanks

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
317-698-4010

Thanks,
James

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$45,000. Bottom dollar I can take right now

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The boat is on hold at least until Friday. We were supposed to discuss selling assets with our attorneys on monday but unfortunately that turned into more of a child custody discussion. We meet again on friday to discuss selling assets

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck buddy. Sounds like a tough go of things.

If I had $45k I would be the first one standing in line. Love that blue color!

Tim Piroli

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
I’m new here and very interested. I’m right up the road in Terre Haute. I have one question. Did you get the extended warranty when you purchased the boat?

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat is off the market per my Attorneys.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that James.

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No good comes from those situations.
Best of luck to you and your ex wife. Hopefully this work out and the kids get used to the new lifestyle