• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 210 FSH Sport - front Bimini/shade

Adams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m looking to add a front Bimini/shade to my 2019 210 FSH Sport. Has anyone come up with a solution for this? Appreciate any advice you all can provide. Thanks in advance.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I’m looking to add a front Bimini/shade to my 2019 210 FSH Sport. Has anyone come up with a solution for this? Appreciate any advice you all can provide. Thanks in advance.
Several people have come up with shade solutions that were cool for different boats. Like fiberglass rods with a cover and such. Try a few terms in the search and i am sure you will come up with something but nothing to my recollection of being model specific.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Funny we were just thinking about this yesterday...

I’m thinking something like this, but I’ll probably make one out of some tent material and a couple poles in front, tension clips on the t top.

Adams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Several people have come up with shade solutions that were cool for different boats. Like fiberglass rods with a cover and such. Try a few terms in the search and i am sure you will come up with something but nothing to my recollection of being model specific.
Thank you

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have used a large 7' umbrella, stuck it in pvc pipe and put it in the rod holders ill look for a pic.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is a 7’ sport umbrella cheap and instant and you can move it around. It works but not great.A7779193-610A-4B37-BED8-D33B1E987FDE.png

Radman7734

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was looking at this guy to add some front or rear shade to my fsh. He’s probably not cheap but his work looks good!

Radman7734

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok so he’s the video I meant to post. Shorter and explains parts he using.

Kaizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good looking product. Just received quote from them with the four post shade, $3400. Ouch! Bought Taylor Made shade for bow on Amazon for $600 and will add two poles to make four. You will need four 0degree rod holders to make it work which I got from Boat Outfitters for $180. I'll post as soon as its done.

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Taylormade anchorshade lll cheap and you can put it bow or stern.

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Good looking product. Just received quote from them with the four post shade, $3400. Ouch! Bought Taylor Made shade for bow on Amazon for $600 and will add two poles to make four. You will need four 0degree rod holders to make it work which I got from Boat Outfitters for $180. I'll post as soon as its done.
Thanks Sounds reasonable.