• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 210 FSH Sport what's included?

AngleOfAttack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello everyone,

I am new here and have a question. I bought a brand new 2020 sea foam green 210 FSH Sport. I was wondering if the trolling motor bracket and storage room curtain are standard equipment or are they options? I went on the Yamaha site and it looks like they are not only supposed to come with the boat but also installed and prewired for a trolling motor? am I wrong? if I am then I will buy them but I am dealing with a dealer new to Yamaha boats and he didn't have a clue but very nice and helpful dealership. Either way I am excited to get this boat in the water tomorrow on mothers day. I have 5 other boats some very large 50-100 ft boats and other boats that do 140 plus mph that cost millions but I am super excited about this jet boat. Any advice on this will be very helpful and I thank you in advance. Chris

Maillis

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Trolling motor mount and curtain should come with the boat. The curtain should be installed but the mount would come uninstalled and it is not pre-wired for a trolling motor (that feature was dropped at some point prior to production).

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If your curtain or mount are missing they owe them to you. These are standard equipment on the Sport.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Curtain and mount are standard equipment with the Sport. Be glad they didn't install or prewire the trolling motor mount. You don't want to use that mount, and you don't want cheap wiring.

AngleOfAttack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Curtain and mount are standard equipment with the Sport. Be glad they didn't install or prewire the trolling motor mount. You don't want to use that mount, and you don't want cheap wiring.
damn I just ordered the mount today at the dealership. Do you recommend another mount manufacturer? I also want to get the coolest trolling motor for the boat, any recommendations?
Thank you

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
damn I just ordered the mount today at the dealership. Do you recommend another mount manufacturer? I also want to get the coolest trolling motor for the boat, any recommendations?
Thank you
You ordered the mount? It comes with the boat. They should not be charging you for it.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Check this:

Order Contents
====================
5052 Aluminum Plate (5052ASHT500)
Size: .500
Quantity: 1
Width: 6.5000
Length: 24.0000
Price: $31.03
Item Total: $31.03

Order Totals
====================
Subtotal: $31.03

Link: Aluminum Plates

IMG_0454.jpeg

JetSetter72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Check this:

Order Contents
====================
5052 Aluminum Plate (5052ASHT500)
Size: .500
Quantity: 1
Width: 6.5000
Length: 24.0000
Price: $31.03
Item Total: $31.03

Order Totals
====================
Subtotal: $31.03

Link: Aluminum Plates

View attachment 119142
Thanks for the link, I purchased the Minn Kota Terrova Riptide 24v-80lb-60”. Is that the same one that is in your pic? I want to order a custom aluminum plate but make sure I order the correct size. Looking at some of the pics of people using the factory mount is discouraging so I definitely do not want to use the factory mount. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the link, I purchased the Minn Kota Terrova Riptide 24v-80lb-60”. Is that the same one that is in your pic? I want to order a custom aluminum plate but make sure I order the correct size. Looking at some of the pics of people using the factory mount is discouraging so I definitely do not want to use the factory mount. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
No, I got the 112lb 36v as I boat in the ocean.

JetSetter72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No, I got the 112lb 36v as I boat in the ocean.
That answers that, if it will work for your trolling motor, which is heavier, definitely will work for the 80lb Terrova. Thanks for the quick response.