• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 24' ?

I see no mention of hours , 27k to 31k is low average retail price so it is possible it is a real add . Usually it isn't what they say but what they don't say that is the reason for the low price. It's your job to find those reasons.

I would want a full set of pics, history, and maint. records if possible. Stored outside under that shopping cover is a red flag to me, it won't breath. But if put away totally dry that is fine. His routine after the 10% salt exposure is another question, as is his care overall. Everybody has their best case. Some want cheap and some want perfect condition for age. Get Pics, talk to them, records, and keep us posted!

Were there CARB boats in 2011? Might be a question to ask. CARB are the California emission boats. A little slower on the top end. Might not be an issue for you.

2011 YAMAHA AR240 - $25,900
https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/boa/5327965627.html
Seems the pricing is too good to be true? Is this possibly legit?

Its not impossible to find one at that price I have found a few. I just bought a 2011 SX240 with 67 hours and YES warranty till 5/16 for $23k. The big red flag in that add is there are no registration numbers in the pictures so those photos are either from new or it is fake either way not a good way to represent a boat with the new pictures.

If you blow the pictures up you can just make out where they blotted out the reg. numbers. Plus the pics were taken at different times. One has tinted windows and one doesn't. Just get as much info as possible from the seller before you make the trip to look at it. Also don't go alone to look. ( just a word of advice)

Back