• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 275SD reliability?

oh you mean that blue edge lighting on the helm panels. there is another dimmer slider there somewhere and that controls all the blue lighting on the boat. helm, logo, buttons, all of it if i am not mistaken. that stuff you can dim with or without the nav lights on. ill double check next time im on the boat. display only dims when the nav lights are turned on.
Exactly. On my display the dimmer slider appears only when Courtesy lights are selected on. Then this dimmer only dims the Courtesy and Underwater lights, but Helm and Logo stay full bright regardless of dimmer slider position.

makes sense. ill keep you posted
at least in miami i get to go year round but that also means a year round of issues potentially lol :(

Where abouts?
I wish I could tell you I could help with your electrical gremlins and problems at dealer.

LMK next time you go out. I launch from 79th st

Yes, they fixed it under warranty. There was a problem with one of the battery connectors which was replaced, and that fixed most of the problems. They also replaced the depth gauge sensor. I have not had any warnings go off since that time. I'm very happy with the resolution of the problem, thanks for reminding me to update my post.
So a battery connections caused boat to only go in one direction? I recently bought a 2021 275SD. 2nd outing it got stuck going right only. Had to be towed in. Bringing to dealer tomorrow.

Back