• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha boat table issue

This is actually how the table is supposed to go.

Attachments

• C6D6A251-8B12-4E35-970E-9641FE0AAFEF.jpeg
    C6D6A251-8B12-4E35-970E-9641FE0AAFEF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
In the pics, the wedge on the swim platform looks thicker (more angle) than the one in the cockpit. Might be worth measuring to see if they are different. If so, the one in the back may be what you need for the cockpit.

I relocated my stock bracket to cover the remote and the new one installed in its place had that issue. I used some washers to space the bracket to the correct angle.

I relocated my stock bracket to cover the remote and the new one installed in its place had that issue. I used some washers to space the bracket to the correct angle.
Might need longer screws if it takes a lot of washers to make up the difference

There are CERTAINLY different PN spacers for the Yamaha's, and MANY of them are on Backorder. I had an order in for a 2021 spacer and BOATS.NET canceled the order after waiting almost a year. For the 2021 AR250, the PN for the spacer is: F4X-U471E-00-00 which I'm fairly sure is the thicker spacer. It doesn't show two different spacers for the AR250, so it looks like the spacer in the cabin is not correct, as it certainly looks thinner (at the big end) than the one in the swimdeck area.

Maybe someone can print one on a 3D printer. @Bruce has a few items he has been printing this looks very simple

My dealership got back to me and they’re mailing me the correct spacer and new screws. They also think I got the wrong spacer from the factory. I’ll update when they arrive and I install them. I am 3.5 hrs from the dealership or I’d have them do it, but on the bright side they told me they’re sending me a $200 gift card for my troubles. ?

Back