• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha financing though GE Capital bank

David knows what he talking about ! There are ONLY two banking Bill Pay companies in America, and all banks who offer this service use 1 or the other. Both are HIGHLY RELIABLE ! They have both been offering their services to the banks for more than 15 years !
While saving you a ton of time, and stewpid excess USPS fees (ie, postage ... redicules !). And it's F-R-E-E !!! My first suggestion : Just go ask your bank and they'll be happy to explain all of this to you. They actually WANT you doing this, as they no longer want to process paper check transactions. Or, most banks offer a "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ's) section on their on-line bill pay web page.
In your case you get a DOUBLE BONUS: Because you can set up AUTOMATIC payments, EVERY MONTH to be made on the same day.
Good Luck and we hope this helps you ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Personally I don't mind using snail mail. I like to keep our U.S. Postal workers working. But the wife is the one that pays the bills. I just make the money ( laying pipe :))

Back