• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Owner New To This Site from Ocean City, MD

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
I just wanted to say hello. I purchased a used 2002 LS 2000 almost 3 years ago and have loved the boat since day one. I have made a number of upgrades and modifications with the help of many of the posters on this site as well as others like it.

Congratulations on making such a user friendly site with many more bells and whistles than most others out there. I'm also looking forward the opportunity to hear about other brands of jet boats from the owners that love them like I love my Yamaha.

Welcome Aboard. We are glad that you found us!

Many of us had or still have 2 strokes and enjoyed them. I miss the speed and cornering of our LX210.

Welcome aboard!!! Happy to have another 2 stroker on here... We love pics and we also love hearing about the upgrades you have done... It helps us spend our money:winkingthumbsup"

Hi there @treeskier.
NICE way to introduce yourself. I think virtually all of us agree with you on the great jobs the moderators here have done to make this both a fun & an informative place to visit - often. Glad you're here, nice introductory photo, especially as wet and cold as it is here.
Hope you post a lot more photos ! Have a SUPER boating year ahead ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
.. and oh yeah ............
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 87 - Treeskier.jpg

@treeskier , I recognize the handle and welcome aboard! I have tried to bring people over but my posts get edited....

There is a lot of room for more of the 2 strokes and keep the pictures coming.

Welcome aboard @treeskier glad you found us and decided to join!!!

@treeskier glad you found us, always like to hear about the two strokes, update your location on your profile and it will show with your avitar and automatically put you on the member map,

Back