• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

You know it’s getting close to boating season....

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea y’all can have that frozen white stuff. I’ll stick to tornadoes and flooding lol. To be honest I’m not sure what the conditions of the lakes will be but hopefully all the debris will be gone. We’ve had record totals for rain this year. Over 25” where I live!

Here are some rain totals across Alabama at the official reporting stations since January 1, and the departure from average...

Tuscaloosa 26.55" (+15.05")
Birmingham 25.64" (+15.41")
Anniston 25.57" (+15.10")
Muscle Shoals 20.68" (+10.62")
Montgomery 20.30" (+9.41")
Huntsville 19.14" (+8.58")
Mobile 10.14" (-1.63")

7D483F5F-5D57-43D9-A6E6-88AF1A4EECCE.jpeg

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m picking mine up next weekend then let the fun begin. The following weekend I say goodbye to my AR195 as I take the new owner out for a shakedown run.

Mike190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been installing the new radio and remote around the rain the last few weeks. Filled in the screw holes in the floor getting it ready for sea deck today. Plan to wash it up tomorrow and put it back under the cover until end of the month at what point I hope we have a good day with no rain and no flooding.

Ajax

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mississippi River temp still a bit chilli for sand bar trips in ST Charles MO

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I pull mine out of the warehouse around mid April, then early May will be the first splash of the season. Weather permitting lol. Last April 14th we got 6” of snow, then another 4” a week later. I hate this place.

jsg73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We went to the lake and brought ours back to the dealer yesterday. Nice 100 mile tow on two lane roads but it went fine as I expected. We won’t be missing it at the lake until late April anyway. Hopefully the 10 hour service is done in the next few weeks and I can get a nice day to tow it back. I would like to have a few weekends to do little upgrades in the storage stall before we put it back on the lift.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell.... I made my girls go nm out and cut the grass and weed eat yesterday... the first week in march! We have never mowed that early but it sure needed it!

Edit.. we live in north caroluna!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hell.... I made my girls go nm out and cut the grass and weed eat yesterday... the first week in march! We have never mowed that early but it sure needed it!

Edit.. we live in north caroluna!
My grass is so pale, sad and soggy from all the rain and flooding. I think I could spit and cause a major flood in the neighborhood :D. We had sunny skies yesterday and today which is a nice change from the depressing rain. I forgot how powerful the sun is. I went blind starring at it wondering what I was looking at :D

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Pics taken today from a drone above lake Martin dam. Usually this lake is beautiful clean and clear green waters. Looks like river water now. Hopeful the rains let off in the coming weeks and the lake debris will clear up.

image.pngimage.png