• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yukon vs Expedition

Shark Bait

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
We are on our third Platinum Toyota Sequoia. I like it well. That Toyota V-8 is a hot rod and the vehicle is built tight. I take apart many trucks and SUV’s and like everything about the Toyota. I’ve not towed with it but undoubtably it is capable. The Platinum has air bags/self leveling, lockers front and rear, adjustable ride and a few other goodies. It does, however, like fuel. But I would recommend test driving one to see if you like it.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Drove the expedition a few days ago. Dayumn! What a nice ride! I really liked the Yukon but this ford was much nicer
Not sure what your timeline on purchase is....But I was reading the other day and saw an article about the 2021 Yukon/Escalade/Tahoe platform is going to have IRS. Should help with the ride and the rear storage space issues. Fit/finish/etc will still be the same though.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It happened!

IMG_20191116_143839.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. I'm a GM guy and was holding out for a Yukon, but I'm certain this will be a fantastic truck for you.