• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Sandbar Bash

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
https://sandbarbashllc.com/

Next Saturday, August 5th at Clark's Point

I will be headed there, I've got 8 in my boat, along with my brother-in-law's boat, and possibly a few neighbors and their boats as well.

@Brad460 I think you were going, were you staying at the Lodge again? If so, my in-laws are all next door at Hahns camping, I may see you Friday if you're there.

Sounds like @WiskyDan will also be there, anyone else planning to attend?

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We will be there - not sure about how many guests we will have at the moment.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
https://sandbarbashllc.com/

Next Saturday, August 5th at Clark's Point

I will be headed there, I've got 8 in my boat, along with my brother-in-law's boat, and possibly a few neighbors and their boats as well.

@Brad460 I think you were going, were you staying at the Lodge again? If so, my in-laws are all next door at Hahns camping, I may see you Friday if you're there.

Sounds like @WiskyDan will also be there, anyone else planning to attend?
We will be there heading there with a few other boats and a handful of people- launching at Rainbow.

We didnt plan on staying at the Wolf River lodge, we were hoping to get a room at the Best Western but that looks to be booked. I may try giving them a call this week…

Regardless- we will be at Clarks point most all day! Hope to find you..

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Brad460 @drewkaree

We are parked west of the stage - using the main raft-up boats as a break-wall from the east winds. We’re about 30 yards from shore off the stern of a cuddy that has a big American flag flying.

IMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Had a great time today - @drewkaree and his crew are always a blast to hang out with.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Brad460 Dan and I think we saw your boat, but nobody was home, did you have the kids with you this year?
Yes we were there- was so many boats and people was hard to find anyone. I was looking for your AR210, but didn’t come across it.

We were parked down a ways left of the stage. Spent most of our time just off the left side of the stage. I think we were one of the few groups with kids (making the next generation of Sandbar party-er)...They had just as much fun as the adults. We had no choice, can’t stop living because we have kids!

I had to laugh, my son (8) came up to me and he had dirt all around his mouth and nose- they we swimming and going under the water up by the stage..lol. I was like OMG don’t put your head in the water!

We had a great time- the crowd was great! Nobody causing problems..everyone was super friendly!

My daughter with her friend on her back- they had a blast.

Attachments

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1FB69F69-E35B-4B9D-857A-8542A74EC0AA~3.jpeg

This couldn't have turned out funnier if we planned it! 🤣

Blue shirt white hat guy is my brother-in-law, which means Dan and I were standing behind where you were, because we were wondering how the guy in the red/white striped hat got that sunburn!

We wandered over, and definitely passed your boat then, and I was talking with the guy that had the blue Moomba on Friday as we were filling up. We got there just as the band went on break, and left just as they started to play "Carry on my wayward son".

We were both parked further West of you, although there were enough boats between you and us that we couldn't see you without taking a walk towards the stage!

It was my niece's birthday and she hadn't been, nor had any of my in-laws, so they wanted to check it out, and another in our group worked with the lead singer, so we were all very familiar with the band.

I think this time out, with the location all 3 of us chose, was a great time and location to take it all in, and we're looking forward to next year as well

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is hilarious- we hung out in that general area the whole day. Our friends had their one year old son on our tube and all the beach balls kept landing on it. At one point I think we have 4-5 beach balls sitting in the tube.

We were probably standing next to each other !

Did you see the guy in the Borat mankin? Omg was so disgusting.

Damn did we have a blast!

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We will be up at the Wolf River Lodge over labor day weekend. Boating up from Rainbow Friday after lunch, then back home Sunday.

Will be up at Partridge lake both days ..

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Brad460 We have a room at the Cobblestone Inn in Fremont for Saturday night and rented a slip just north of the Bridge Bar. We plan on being on Partridge Lake all day Saturday - let’s try and meet up with @drewkaree

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone successfully pushed their Yamaha SX 190 beyond the stock capabilities without compromising safety? I've heard rumors of modifications that can significantly enhance speed and maneuverability, but I'm curious about real-world experiences. What mods have you done, and how did it affect your boat's performance and handling on the water?

Text Inmate
Welcome aboard. Thinking you may have posted this in the wrong thread…

Have you tried the search function, as this topic has been discussed before.

Last edited by a moderator:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Thinking you may have posted this in the wrong thread…

Have you tried the search function, as this topic has been discussed before.
I left your post up, however I deleted the link visible in the quote. Spammer.

Last edited: