• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

14-71 Intercooler Water Plumbing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length

I'll be supplying water from a Dominator pump with the relief valve @ 15 psi and a wanted to know if I should run a separate relief valve so the feed to the intercooler can be at 30 psi as recommended.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hang on to your head gaskets. This could be a bumpy ride.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Yes 140 MPH in 7 seconds would qualify...at least that what the boat did with the last motor that was in it (1800 HP). I think I'll try to keep her under 100...