• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 192 ladder, impeller removal tools (free to a good home)

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the ladder, less the bracket, from a 2013 AR192. I am guessing it fits all 190's and 192's and probably others. I bent the bracket and replaced the whole ladder, so this is good for anyone whose Mother in Law (JOKE - DON'T FLAME ME) tried to use their ladder and they need to replace it.

Also the shaft holder and a cut down (12 pt) wrench for removing the impeller. Six point would be better, but if your boat is newer or you use anti seize the 12 will work OK.

Both of these are free if you need them, but I'd appreciate you paying shipping.

Attachments

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
(wench cut down so you can put a cheater bar on it of course)

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All right, I'm gonna toss these due to the problem of too much crap in my garage. Speak up now or forever hold your peace.

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll take the impeller tools and the ladder end plug if you end up tossing it.

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sent tools and plug to jmargo, included the ladder with a bunch of stuff I dropped off at the Restore