• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195 HO Impulse Main Battery

Jpseph296

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
awesome man thank you. how d you like the scarab mats i have been reading mixed reviews. mine is coming with the regular mats

Joseph Baxter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well the design is pretty bad because the ski locker eventually rips it. Reason being is that it is cut to allow the ski locker to open....so there is just a small area on each side of the "tongue" that opens with the locker. Ours ripped and we complained...Scarab sent a brand new one and we will keep it until the original wears out. We will cut it nice and clean straight line when we do use the new one because it will happen and we want it to be a clean tear lol. It feels really nice on the bare feet but man it gets blazing hot....like waking on coals hot!!! Like the swim platform....we keep a bucket out to get water from the lake to cool off the parts that are not shaded by the Bimini and the swim platform. But we love it....very overpriced I feel.

RFScarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The mat feels great on your feet I must say but hard on your knees if you kneel on it. Mine ripped the same as described by Joseph Baxter

Joseph Baxter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
So agree @RFScarab!! I forgot that part....I usually just put a shirt down and kneel on it. Tell the dealer if you have not already....maybe get a new one out of it. But again I will cut the next one with clean straight lines to make it look like it was manufactured that way....I know the new will rip eventually. But for now we are still using the original one and I am sure it will last a while.

Joseph Baxter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@ScarabMike I wish I could take credit but the dealer installed it....but I gladly paid the labor as I was scared enough to drill the small holes for the LEDs! But they definitely did a very good job for sure.

shift95

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Now that you have a bigger amp do you any issues with voltage ? I am a big car audio guy and i want to change out my amps ( just not loud enough for me ) but i dont know how the boat alternator will like that ?

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Where'd you get the 8 inch sub? I can only find 10 inch subs.

shift95

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
James i would recommend a sundown sa8 ...Its a 8'sub that can put out a ton of power !