• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2 of my videos for those considering jets....an LS2000 and an SX230

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My first jet boat was an 2001 LS2000 rocketship, purchased eons ago, sold in early 2013 for 8 grand. Here are some tubing activities on a two stroke LS:

I sold the LS and bought a used 2008 SX230 last season, which only had 26 hours on it and remains under warranty until 2015, for 23,900.

Prices are mentioned for those shopping, to use a a "comp."

Here is my take on the SX230. Mel said I would not regret the switch and he was correct! It starts out with a tremendous tube wreck, which is apparently what jet boating is all about for my nephews. Later in this short video we get buzzed by a helicopter.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cool bids. Helps to see boating activities when its cold and I'm jonzen to get out on mine.