• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

20?? Yamaha LS2000

Romeo2173

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
Looking at Yamaha LS2000 for sale ( cheP. Says : ran 2 yrs ago, moving & must get rid of.Needs tlc, floor solid, both motors start, & run.1000.00 no title boat or trailer( have H.I.N, no problems or issues,) bought in 2020.
Other than title problems what should be looked for/ at as far as common issues ( hoses popping off/soft floor, etc) on jet boats/ Yamahas?
Thanx

Oil lines. And plan to rebuild the carbs. Stainless scupper valve.

then run it like you stole it.

(in my area there are no titles for any boats or trailers under 3000 gvw) So I would not think twice about the title “issues. Of course that may be a big problem where you reside.

do you have experience with 2 stroke engines, are you ready to get your hands dirty doing preventative mtc ??

if not do you have a shop already lined up that works on yamaha 2 strokes ??

I would be concerned it doesn't have a title, have you checked with your local registration office to see what is required to get a new title issued,

seems like a very low asking price for a boat with two engines that start and run but in rereading his message he said "ran" two years ago, doesn't say runs now,

he's not asking for payment via venmo or paypal is he ?? definitely don't buy it unless you see the boat yourself

no title is an issue cant prove it was theirs to sell.. Walk AWAY

Back