• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2005 sx230 throttle control vibration how to remove the cover

Milemarker6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On my 2005 sx230 my port engine is having a throttle drop issue.
I have read about the screw adjustment for all but 2005 that does not have the access door for the screw.
The 4 screw holding the cover does not co.e off.
Any tips are appreciated

Thanks for the great suggestions
I finally got the throttle housing off by breaking the 4 very small plastic pins and it popped right off.
1/4 turn of the screw on throttle and fixed the problem.
Thanks again for all your help

throttle vibration is usually caused by the reverse hoods hanging in the way of the water exiting the nozzle be sure when you are in forward your buckets just slightly are above the opening where the water exits .

Back