• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2009 212x Seat Cushion

scottrus71

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey All. Does anyone local to Durham have a 2009 212x or 212ss Cushion 4 I can get measurements, pictures, and video off of? I'm looking to have one made since they appear to be discontinued. This is the infamous flying seat cushion across from the pilot seat by the glove box. Part number is F2G-U375F-10-00.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 10.27.40 AM.png

mac51x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have the same issue. We bought the boat last spring and it didn't have this seat cushion. Were you able to find one or have one made? Were you able to get a template made?

scottrus71

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nope! But I do have a plan, once motivated. I’ll trace a cardboard template then use it to size a base. Once I have a base I have a couple people who do vinyl cushions that could get a cushion made to the form.

That’s the plan. Need motivat

mac51x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the advise!