• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Miami To Bimini

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife wants to do this next year. We need to get a caravan of people from the northeast who want to trailer down. Plan on 2 days to drive down and 2 days 2 drive back.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My wife wants to do this next year. We need to get a caravan of people from the northeast who want to trailer down. Plan on 2 days to drive down and 2 days 2 drive back.
I am trying to convince the wife...

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@subysti @Zeus2013 ...The trip is worth it...You guys will enjoy it plus you guys have bigger boats that can handle very good.... Life is to short to not enjoy it. If you guys can do it, then why not......You guys will definitely have a great time

Last edited:

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Did you work for Ventnor PD ? Im sure you know some Northfield guys if your from the area.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
This is a bit of footage of our trip to bimini this past week 7/8/15. We had a great time in Bimini but we also had a great time with the jetboaters group.... We had a blast...Thank you everyone...
Awesome video!

FastFred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
PWC
AWESOME!!!...short notice for me this year, but I'm so in for the next one!!!

Ntlange

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Anyone know who might have traveled the farthest for this? It would be something I would love to do eventually but would be a 2200 mile 1 way trip. Even considered putting the boat and trailer on a semi and paying it to be shipped there for the trip. Anyway dreams, dreams.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone know who might have traveled the farthest for this? It would be something I would love to do eventually but would be a 2200 mile 1 way trip. Even considered putting the boat and trailer on a semi and paying it to be shipped there for the trip. Anyway dreams, dreams.
I towed 1,250 miles each way. I believe @upperdeck's trip is a few hundred miles further each way.

I would guess that having your boat towed to and from Fort Lauderdale would be less expensive than renting a boat in Fort Lauderdale and it would be your boat.

If you have time the tow back and forth is a good opportunity for a family road trip.

One family in 2014 rented a small RV to tow their boat. I believe they drove straight through from Missouri with multiple drivers and taking turns sleeping in the back.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ntlange lots of people do over 1000 miles for this trip I want to say the furthest this year was around 1500 miles from Wisconsin