• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Order Confirmed! Can't wait!!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

Here is some news that will possibly help some of you guys that are on the fence, off the fence, and in on this awesome deal!

SeaDek went up on their sheet prices early this year so our cost of materials per kit has been higher than before all year. We did not go up on our prices early in the season because we'd already printed out catalog for the season, but with that said, we will be increasing our SeaDek retail prices in about 30 days.

Increase should be close to 6% on retail prices so a kit that costs $599.95 now will cost 639.95. A swim platform kit that costs $419.95 will cost $449.95. This price increase will apply to all SeaDek materials so any SeaDek kit that we fabricate will see an increase near the end of October.

So, for those of you who are still undecided, you just saved an additional $70 for a cockpit/swim platform kit on most models.

For those of you who are committed to buying in this group buy, please contact my office at 850-867-1410 and get your credit card number on file with my assistant so we can get orders going as soon as possible. We have 45 guys or more committed but only 15 or so actually paid so we have a long way to go yet before we can start charging cards and cutting mats.

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just paid. Thanks again, wouldn't have swung the whole set this year without the discounts!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
come on folks... lets do this!!!!

LyonsAR210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Called today with my info...another one on the books! Getting close to 26 units, don't wait too long!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in on this deal! I emailed Will with the details but I will be purchasing the chocolate & black faux teak:

Cockpit w/swim platform steps
Engine step
Upper & Lower Head compartment

Also the White & Blue Thrust Vectors special!

Russell

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I'm down: Swim Platform Kit Plus the Anchor Locker Mat and the Step Down Mat for The Front End of a Yamaha 212X 2010 model. I need it in the Faux Teak Titanium/Storm Grey over Black. Hopefully we are getting close to that 30% mark?!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't hesitate!!! Get your info to Will as soon as possible! After today there are only 6 more working days to get in on this awesome deal, so don't delay.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Make sure you make the call to JBP and get you cc info on file. You are NOT officially counted until you do so!

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got my order in! Keep em coming guys!

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
just called in my order. We are well over the 30% mark I was told. Awesome deal and jump in while you can!!!

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Just paid for mine. Scarab 215.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Moi aussi!
Phoned in and locked in and thrilled about it. Only problem is possibly having to wait until spring to install it... Not sure I can wait that long.
Unofficially, as of 4 p.m. today, I was told that "about 30 have paid up" (remember, some may be partial orders...) while around 50 have expressed an interest. There should be no reason why we can't have the 30% officially confirmed by Will in the next day or two - if everyone gets on the phone a.s.a.p.
JBP: 850-867-1410

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just sent my email and will call later to pay for order. We really enjoy the swim deck mats we bought during last year's sale that we are now doing the interior.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome: @RD230! Aside from great information, humour, and advice, you've just proven something this site is famous among us for - getting other members to spend money! Now, go post an introduction on the Welcome Aboard forum!