• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great sale and price! Sea-Dek is the bomb, it took my plain Jane boat and made her classy and comfortable. Get onboard this sale!

My transformation.

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sounds like a good off season project, I'll be rockin a cockpit kit next summer - in!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I want to get in on this but I know very little about the flooring.. still learning all this boat stuff... we will Prob want the Black on grey... my boat is red and white with grey trim inside... but I don't want to miss a color combo that would look better.. are there color samples that we can get to figure out the color?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@bronze_10 call my office 850-867-1410 and request samples to be mailed to you. Storm Gray over Black is the best color for your boat in my opinion. The samples will help you with making your choice.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I want to get in on this but I know very little about the flooring.. still learning all this boat stuff... we will Prob want the Black on grey... my boat is red and white with grey trim inside... but I don't want to miss a color combo that would look better.. are there color samples that we can get to figure out the color?
@bronze_10 Our interiors are identical. Take a look at this, I used the same color combo @JetBoatPilot is recommending for you: https://jetboaters.net/threads/sx-230-seadek-install-note-pix-heavy.5837/

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah... I think the grey it is... your boat looks great
Thanks! We are very happy with the SeaDek. The colors look OEM in that interior.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm in ! I'm tired of my carpet and cleaning and the smell ! What would you recommend for my boat (2011 ar210) I have a sample from shelbyville .... Going to do whole boat !

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@aarons1k I would also recommend the storm gray over black. It works best for gray scale interiors.

Pbirbeck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm interested. I have a 2015 242 Ltd S in gray. Already has the stock SeaDeck in Brown with black on stern and anchor locker.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm gonna try to get in on this, just gotta find the funds. We need to at least get the swim deck so I won't have to worry about people slipping on it at Shelbyville next year. :D

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will - I'd be in for a full set.
Still torn about the color - 2012 Blue SX240.
Background: We just got a couple of the step over mats (1x) from you guys in the chocolate over black (my preference) and the mocha over black (the Admiral's preference so the leading contender... ;)). The little samples just don't cut it for us - especially since one of our biggest concerns is finding out just how hot they'll get. Your suggestion/input?
Thanks!
(PS: email sent.)

Last edited:

atkinse

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In for Grey over Black for 2011 AR240 - full set

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am seriously considering the chocolate over black for ours. Does anyone know if this will get hot? Carpet did not get too hot.