• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What do you think of faux teak grey on a ghost grey 242LS. Even though the stock is chocolate ? I just think the grey would look better wth the hull color. Anyone else do this color combo? Photos?
I'm wondering the same thing...

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Emailed Will. In for one unit. Lets get this to 30%!

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My boat is same vintage as yours, I believe (but am not sure) our interiors have similar vinyl and colors. This is what I did:
Thanks for the pics! Yes, indeed Storm Grey on Black is the way to go. Wife says she likes the non teak look, and GTBRMC's pics were great to illustrate the look! Thanks in advance!

@ncnmra, based on Will's last official update of 16.5, we've already passed 20% (so the 10% is out of the question) and there have been several takers since then. I'd guess 25 is a pretty safe bet if not 30 already. And there's no HST! ;)
I still have to get it across the border! They get their grubby paws on it one way or another ;)

If it helps your choice at all, I'm pretty sure we have the same boat... Black and white hull, greenish "X" logo, not-quite-white seats with silverish accent panels. Based on @GTBRMC 's post, I went with the storm gray over black with the faux teak pattern. The pattern is personal preference, but I think the storm gray on the mats matches the silver detailing on our boats almost perfectly.
Thanks for the tip. I really struggled with the teak vs. single border, but wife suggested the boarder maybe easier to keep clean re: sand in the grooves of the teak / etc. Whether its valid or not, it doesn't matter so much as she gave me the thumbs up ;)

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Based on my "unofficial" count, it looks like this:

In (assuming at least 1 unit) - 22 units
@PyroIV , @redthumper9 , @njmr2fan , @Gumbeaux , @Just1more , @eticket , @Trevor Shipman , @bronze_10 , @aarons1k , @Pbirbeck , @Flower , @msavold , @atkinse , @smthng , @dan144k , @miketke , @Wayloncle , @Joel Caron , @Nucem140 , @Chris K , @Knot Practical , @LyonsAR210

1/2 unit - 2.5 total
@Karnwine , @Manchild , @mgabsa , @Tranio , @Jimonthebeach

Questionable - assuming 1 unit, another 6 units
@scot71 , @Zeus2013 , @Craig , @McMark , @TheGreekTitan , @Yamaha242lsdallas

Based on these replies, looks like we are really close to 30.5 units...
I'm at n for 1 unit as well , contacted Will already

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Quick question; is this product at all slippery when wet? Just looking at the large flat area that is formed on the swim deck, does it slide at all?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still can't decide on a color but I'm leaning toward mocha over black teak. I'm terrible at picking colors.

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just emailed Will myself. Would like to see a count also. I am under the impression that we are at least -20% at this point?

MJL529

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Based on my "unofficial" count, it looks like this:

In (assuming at least 1 unit) - 22 units
@PyroIV , @redthumper9 , @njmr2fan , @Gumbeaux , @Just1more , @eticket , @Trevor Shipman , @bronze_10 , @aarons1k , @Pbirbeck , @Flower , @msavold , @atkinse , @smthng , @dan144k , @miketke , @Wayloncle , @Joel Caron , @Nucem140 , @Chris K , @Knot Practical , @LyonsAR210

1/2 unit - 2.5 total
@Karnwine , @Manchild , @mgabsa , @Tranio , @Jimonthebeach

Questionable - assuming 1 unit, another 6 units
@scot71 , @Zeus2013 , @Craig , @McMark , @TheGreekTitan , @Yamaha242lsdallas

Based on these replies, looks like we are really close to 30.5 units...
Im in for 1 unit too (swim platform & cockpit) and e-mailed Will on Friday

Scotth

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just emailed Will to add me in for cockpit kit. I put in the swim platform mocha over black a few months ago and love it can't wait to do the rest!

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Would be curious about an update also.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Starting from when @JetBoatPilot said we were at 16.5 and only counting posts from people that said they had emailed him. I counted the total to be 26.5 so far.

Scotth

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As of 9/9 from Will:

"Looks like 30% off if everyone that has committed confirms their orders."

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I guess the big question is; not how many are in, but how many will stay committed? :)

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
At 30% off how can you not commit? We may not have a group buy in the future, might not have that many people in next time if there is... especially if we're all in this time. If you're on the fence, get off and jump in.

Last edited: