• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Your post and the one that asked about the other web site are gone.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just posted a link on the Yamaha Jetboat Facebook page to this group buy and got booted from the group.
Wish I never donated to that site.
Your post and the one that asked about the other web site are gone.
This is silly. I wish Brian would just get over it. You guys can be assured that we will never play such games.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm on the fence again this year on this deal!!! Such an amazing deal....but I'm also hoping to get a new boat soon.....so why spend the money for short use of the benefit.....but oh such a deal!!!!

As for Brian....poor guy still thinks its a competition. Eventually it will be he and Steve reminiscing about the good ole days....in the meantime people wait for answers to questions and get none.....shame.

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm on the fence again this year on this deal!!! Such an amazing deal....but I'm also hoping to get a new boat soon.....so why spend the money for short use of the benefit.....but oh such a deal!!!!

As for Brian....poor guy still thinks its a competition. Eventually it will be he and Steve reminiscing about the good ole days....in the meantime people wait for answers to questions and get none.....shame.
Except they don't know about this site because he keeps kicking people out and deleting posts.

If there is one good reason to get off that site it is Steve. Oh and the censorship, I guess that's two.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
on one of the pictures on JBP, it has the sea dek on the engine compartment cover... is that portion included?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Tranio I think you get 100 free bonus points if you get thrown out of that site. Have to check with one of the mods.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian why not buy a kit for your new 242XE?

MJL529

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will. If you are over 30 now any chance of purchasing before the end of September as a group?
Hey guys, Sorry I have been MIA. I posted the update a few days ago but it appears that it did not go through.

At the moment we are at 30 plus units if everyone stays in. So order all you can, 30% off is better than what dealers pay!!!
Will. If you are over 30 now any chance of purchasing before the end of September as a group?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@MJL529 don't forget that you can @ someone just by typing the @ symbol and their name - once you get to 3 characters it will give you a list of names to chose from. Then the person you @ gets an alert notification that they've been @'ed Like @JetBoatPilot....

If you are over 30 now any chance of purchasing before the end of September as a group?

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just posted a link on the Yamaha Jetboat Facebook page to this group buy and got booted from the group.
Wish I never donated to that site.
Well, I for one thank you. I happened to see your post before it got censored; and it opened up my eyes to this amazing forum. I had a great experience at YJB, but so far everyone is very friendly, and the organization of the information is much better here in my opinion. Reading the FAQ alone was eye opening.

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
is there a picture of an actual product of the standard 2 color brushed look? i see if i want the faux wood look the price jumps significantly!
There is a picture with the teak on the first page.

Note sure if you saw this one, but one of the posters in this thread linked to their install of the two-color + border, and my wife and I really liked that look, so that's my choice.:
https://jetboaters.net/threads/sx-230-seadek-install-note-pix-heavy.5837/

The border gives it some nice definition vs the solid (no border). My concern with the teak was that it may have too many "crevices" for extra sand/dirt/hair/whatever to get into....but that was my justification for saving some $$$ ;)

EDIT: Oops: sorry; cut/pasted the wrong link. Fixed now.

Last edited:

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
There is a picture with the teak on the first page.

Note sure if you saw this one, but one of the posters in this thread linked to their install of the two-color + border, and my wife and I really liked that look, so that's my choice.:
https://jetboaters.net/threads/2015-seadek-group-buy.7214/

The border gives it some nice definition vs the solid (no border). My concern with the teak was that it may have too many "crevices" for extra sand/dirt/hair/whatever to get into....but that was my justification for saving some $$$ ;)
yeah i saw that and i liked the border too... man this boat is costing more money than expected! haha need to buy mooring cover and this ... already over $1000!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok so I have an 2012 AR240 with the white and grey interior. I am thinking the Faux Teak with Storm Grey over black. Has anyone with this same interior done any other colors? I would think the chocolate and mocha would clash on this interior color?

RPM33

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, I just sent my email in to Will for the full cockpit and swim platform, plus step-over pad. We've got a 2011 AR210 and I also went with the faux teak in Storm Gray over Black. That seems like a common color choice for that boat year. One question, does the teak look/feel like the brushed finish? It looked like it to me in the photos but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to order "brushed" as an option. Any thoughts?

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
yeah i saw that and i liked the border too... man this boat is costing more money than expected! haha need to buy mooring cover and this ... already over $1000!

betterwhenitswetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will, thanks for answering all my questions.

Confirmed:

2008 Yamaha AR230
1 cockpit & 1 swim platform, 2 tone w/border brushed, Strom Grey over Black, w/ optional 1x mat
mats 2 & 3 combined into 1
mats 9 & 10 combined into 1

and thanks Jetboaters.net for helping with this, love this site so much better.

and thanks for GTBRMC for posting those wonderful pics of the 2 tone with borders brushed

https://jetboaters.net/threads/sx-230-seadek-install-note-pix-heavy.5837/

Last edited:

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok so I have an 2012 AR240 with the white and grey interior. I am thinking the Faux Teak with Storm Grey over black. Has anyone with this same interior done any other colors? I would think the chocolate and mocha would clash on this interior color?
No mocha. I have the storm grey black on my swim deck and Berber carpet inside and they look great. Grey tones for sure!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just sent Will an email. I'm officially in for cockpit kit & swim platform kit.