• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are in as well. Full monty. cockpit, swimdeck, head cabinet, pass thru, and whatever the other set is that cover the area between the rear seats.

Hope it all gets the 30% discount :) Will suggested the chocolate color for the 242. Think the mocha looked a little too light for what we do.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For those that don't know....the image in my signature is of Seadek I bought from Will....I just need to pull the trigger on the cockpit too! Here is the full shot (and the link to the thread describing the install is here and in my signature also):

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will, thanks for answering all my questions.

Confirmed:

2008 Yamaha AR230
1 cockpit & 1 swim platform, 2 tone w/border brushed, Strom Grey over Black, w/ optional 1x mat
mats 2 & 3 combined into 1
mats 9 & 10 combined into 1
mats 12 & 13 combined into 1 (if still possible)

and thanks Jetboaters.net for helping with this, love this site so much better.

and thanks for GTBRMC for posting those wonderful pics of the 2 tone with borders brushed

https://jetboaters.net/threads/sx-230-seadek-install-note-pix-heavy.5837/
I'm still all in, but debating on combining some of the 2 piece mats as well. Anyone have any input on this,

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I just sent email for my scarab 215 cockpit kit. Will probably just store it till carpet gets bad. Such a great deal. Thanks for the discount.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot ... will.. once the sale is done will you contact each of us to make sure the order is right? I saw @Julian pic and I want my lines to go front to back and not side to side..... I don't remember if I put that in the email... knowing me.. that's a no!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@bronze_10 yes we will contact you to firm up your order and get any specific requests from you. Likely we will contact you a few days before the sale closes.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot, I'm guessing @betterwhenitswetter asked about combining pieces. I'd love to know the answer as well. In my case it's for a 2012 SX240 and I was specifically wondering about pieces 5/6/7 in the bow floor area and why that area is 3 pieces instead of one (the way the curves line up between 6 & 7 often seems a little "off" in some of the install pictures).

Actually, I'm not sure I understand many of the breaks - swim deck, pump access cover, fuel tank cover (14/15), and ski locker (8/9)...

tdogg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In in for a full cockpit kit. Been dealing with the carpet too long. Can't wait to get this installed.

Can anyone comment on how hot the storm grey faux teak is in your feet? The black hyrdroturf on the swim deck requires splashing water on it to keep it cool enough.

Cheers,
Toby

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@tdogg we have the storm gray over black on our boat and it is normally very comfortable but in the heat of the day here in Florida we have wet ours before to cool it down.

The mats @msavold were broken to help eliminate waste in the cutting process and to lower the cost to both our company and to the customer. To get them cut in one piece the price would go up by $20 per mat. In this case $40 since you want to merge the fuel door and the bow mats. $60 if you want to merge the ski locker.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Note also that the cut mats make for reasonable alignment during installation. Bigger/longer mats are more difficult to align.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

atkinse

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As per the count we are now over the 30% mark, if so cant we start placing the orders now? any additional orders until the end of the month would them just be a bonus for @JetBoatPilot ?

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, I may be back in. Does the cockpit kit include a piece for the anchor locker lid? Not the two wings on either side, just the lid is all I'm looking for.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, I may be back in. Does the cockpit kit include a piece for the anchor locker lid? Not the two wings on either side, just the lid is all I'm looking for.
It looks like it does.
1390-thickbox_default.jpg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@atkinse we can begin finalizing orders but we have to make sure that at least 26 units finalize before we can lock in the 30% discount. As long as that happens then there is no reason why we can't start filling orders early.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot .....so can I email you specifics and pretty much "finalize" my order at this time?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@redthumper9 sure, just call my office and speak to my assistant @ 850-867-1410.

Once we have 26 units finalized with credit cards on file we will then run the cards and get the order into production.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length