• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

Kennc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I like what you are doing for the connext boats (like mine). I am so excited for this season. Can't wait to get it installed and on the water.

Thanks for all your work!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot i never got a reply when I sent my email to you the other day. Did you receive?

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had it on my 192 and it was the best investment I made for the boat. I used it for EVERY water sport (tubing, wake boarding, knee boarding, surfing) I too was skeptical if it was worth the price (its far from cheap). A few describe it as a marriage saver and I will agree. When we had the sx230, the wife and I had a couple of bad arguments of why we were going 20 one minute and 30 the next. Its a no brainer if YOU want to do any water sports and those that don't normally operate the boat much will be driving. But as the main operator of the boat, I found it great not playing throttle jockey the entire time pulling someone.

Now, someone owes me a few beers for pushing the number of those in the group buy to the magic number :)
Thank you for the info! I hope to one day be able to upgrade as you did!

For now I'm off to the Indianapolis boat show this weekend and pending I don't go overboard I will have to seriously consider PP.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I really want it, and I have been working on getting the boss to agree. But she points out the discount is not that much here and we can get it later...
Unfortunately, she does have a point. For twin boats - this group buy is a no brainer, but for a singles - not so much, especially if you consider there are many options for single engines.
not happy...:(

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@swatski, to put it in perspective PP very rarely offers any discount at all. It took months to convince them to agree to the first Yamaha group buy. I believe there had only been one previous group buy for any type of boat. This discount is the very best price for PP that is available anywhere especially when you consider the free shipping. I really appreciate Will running the annual group buy and hope that PP will continue to support us in this way.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce Thank you, very helpful. Will use this information to build my case. We have until the end of the month, correct? Please, tentatively count me in.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be a wet blanket! Just a little frustrated...
Too many toys, I'm told.

aaron jansen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was informed by will@jetboatpilot that I was the 15th.

They can't ship any units until all 15 are paid...lets get on it!!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm completely in the dark here. Was I supposed to get an email requesting payment?

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I can promise you will NOT regret the purchase and your wife will come to appreciate it. It makes her life SO EASY driving the boat. What seems easy to us can seem and usually is a very daunting task for them. They will come to enjoy pulling you, and you will enjoy your sets behind the boat. It's not quite priceless, but pretty damn close!

mthomasc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Will, count me in too. Email being sent now....

aaron jansen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi everyone,
Will from jetboatpilot will probably post on here soon but if you wanted to be proactive see his email to me below

"Call 850-867-1410 and speak to my assistant about getting yours paid for. Also make sure you tell them what color bezel and gauge face you want. Most are choosing chrome bezel and black face."

Once we have 15 paid they can ship.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alright guys, I'm in. Will call in tomorrow with payment, as per @aaron jansen post.
Thank you @Bruce for your patience.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@swatski congrats bro! Glad the "boss" came around. I guarantee she will eventually be so glad you have it. I just noticed your profile pic and I am assuming that is your wife boarding........If so, she will like it as well for her sets, because as good of "pilots" as we are (or think we are :) ), it still hard to maintain a consistent speed. Set it and forget it.

nschoenherr1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good evening, count me in also. Sending email....

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, we need for all of you who have committed to the group buy to call our office and get your credit card info in our system. Once we have all 15 units paid we can start shipping. We can't ship until the minimum has been reached.

So far I think we we are at 16 or 17 if all sales hold up. 850-867-1410.

Tell anyone that is on the fence they have until the 29th to get their order paid.

nschoenherr1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just paid and we are over the 15 mark with payments!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Woo hoo! I am out of the office today, jury duty....ugghh

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@nschoenherr1 I think you may have misunderstood. I just gave my payment info and she said that once they reach the 15 they will start shipping, so I asked how many payments they have already and the number was 8 with about 17 total orders. So everyone get your payment info in so these can ship and I can add PP to the growing pile of stuff waiting for the boat to come out of storage.

nschoenherr1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry, I must have and my bad. I thought she said he had 16 payments already.