• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got mine. Will be installing it hopefully this weekend.

nschoenherr1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just received my FedEx tracking number and will be receiving mine tomorrow! [flag]

tdogg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I received mine yesterday. Now I have both Sea Deck and Perfect Pass on the Upgrade list come spring. It's going to be a good summer for sure! Now I just need to find a wakesurf board on the cheap.

Thanks for the great service JetBoat Pilot!

Cheers,
Toby

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man we're getting good at this group buy thing!!! The last day of the buy and people are already getting orders to their door!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped in making this one a big success!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you check on mine please. I have not received any confirmation or tracking info

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski if were not going somewhere I would have offered to come and help!!
Let me know if you need help.
Thanks guys, that is awesome, I may take you up on that at some point - I just glanced over the manual and it does look involved. Plenty of refreshments will be at hand. And I can not wait to find out about your secret sandbar spots on the Big River when it gets warmer, LOL.

What can I say, best internet friends ever, LOL! Thank you @Administrative Jetboaters.net, what an outstanding community.

--

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FedEx tried to deliver mine on Thursday, but needed a signature so they came back Friday. Still quick delivery and weeks before I can even install it.

image.jpeg

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished installing mine. It kicked my a$$. Not a bad install, really, but have to move a bunch of stuff around. And in my case - it doesn't help I have soundproofing coming out the wazoo, everywhere, even my bulkheads are like 2in thick. Sometimes I feel I do everything backwards. I also managed to get my beautiful new SeaDek dirty :vomit:.
FYI - for less experienced installers like myself - the screws for mounting the servo plate are square heads. I was not prepared for that, just when I thought I was about done o_O.

Hope I got it right, the display comes up and the servo dial moves around when the system in turned on, but will have to test and calibrate tomorrow on the water.

upload_2016-3-5_22-50-16.png

upload_2016-3-5_23-8-9.png

upload_2016-3-5_23-8-45.png

Last edited:

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Just finished installing mine. It kicked my a$$. Not a bad install, really, but have to move a bunch of stuff around. And in my case - it doesn't help I have soundproofing coming out the wazoo, everywhere, even my bulkheads are like 2in thick. Sometimes I feel I do everything backwards. I also managed to get my beautiful new SeaDek dirty :vomit:.
FYI - for less experienced installers like myself - the screws for mounting the servo pate are square heads. I was not prepared for that, just when I thought I was about done o_O.

Hope I got it right, the display comes up and the servo dial moves around when the system in turned on, but will have to test and calibrate tomorrow on the water.

View attachment 33816

View attachment 33817

View attachment 33818
Looks good. Let me know if you need someone to test it with, I'm dying to get on the water. Someone to help stare at the PP display could be useful. :)

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I got it all working! very proud of myself, and couldn't help it ;).

upload_2016-3-7_23-41-38.png

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One more thing...
for those of you in search of switched power wire for the PP, one way to go is the red/yellow wire in the ignition. Below is a diagram posted by @apinks somewhere else - helped me. All other functions are working (no wake, cruise). Although it does take a little bit of time for the system to get its a$$ in gear.

BTW - this red/yellow wire shown in the diagram from the switch does not connect through to any wiring in the wire harness from the boat. So, even if you (accidentally) pull it from the connector (at the bottom) - nothing happens. (dont' ask how I know. It is a short wire)
upload_2016-3-7_23-57-15.png

--

jharmon203

Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is it still possible to get in on this group buy?

tiger275

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to get in on a group buy "round 2" if others are interested.

Chapvrx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Got my sea deck thanks. @JetBoatPilot do I need to cover holes from the carpet clips to install, and what to use to fill them with ?.thanks

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would pull the snaps and fill the holes with 3M 4200 Fast Cure.