• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

We have the details worked out with Perfect Pass on hosting a PP group buy for the forum and our existing customer base. Here's the details as I have discussed with Gary.

Twin Engine Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake Edition S $1195 with free shipping ($50-$60 value) inside the domestic US only. Single Engine Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake Edition S will be $1095.

Color choices are: Black Gauge Face with Silver/Chrome Bezel

We need fifteen members to commit to purchase to get this price. This group buy will max out at 25 units so once I get the 25th order the sale will close regardless of date. Last year we did 14 so we should have no problem getting to 15.

To sign up for this group buy email me at will@jetboatpilot.com so I can put your name and info into our Group buy file. I need your name, boat year make and model, and e-mail address plus phone number.

ALL sales must be paid in full before they will ship. Once all orders have been paid in full JBP will ensure that orders are shipped immediately.

Dates for this sale begin today and will run through the end of February 2016. Orders will ship in March once the sale has been finalized and orders paid in full. Example: 15 guys sign up. 15 guys need to pay before the first unit ships. 17 guys sign up. 15 guys pay then orders begin shipping upon payment of the 15th guy....or gal.

We do not currently have a PP gauge housing for 2015 240/242 models but will be working on one this spring. If you own a 2015 240 or 242 you may add your name to the group buy, but we will not count your name toward the minimum 15 until we have proven that the gauge is a go and that the PP system can be installed seamlessly with the new boat's electrics. I have been advised that the unit will work but wanted to issue this disclaimer in case there were any issues with installation.

If you have questions feel free to call Will at 850-960-3236 or my assistants at 850-867-1410.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will I'm in - email to follow!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I will say this is one of the best mods that I have done to my boat. It aided in surfing and tubing with the kids with the set it and forget it PP. I purchased this with the 1st group buy and do not regret it. It has allowed me to get out in the water more knowing that I will not have throttle up and throttle down issues. I am even contemplating buying a wakeboard this year. I have wake boarded behind my boat without perfect pass and it sucked BAD!! Last summer on Mark Twain lake I got behind @sstegh boat and wake boarded with perfect pass, night and day difference!

If you are contemplating it or on the fence, hopefully this is a shove over.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sent email to order.

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Email Sent...@jcyamaharider might need some assistance with the install. I can bring the rum.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Email Sent...@jcyamaharider might need some assistance with the install. I can bring the rum.
Sounds like another perfect pass install party this year!!

OnTheWater

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I hate this forum... ;).

Email sent to Will. @jcyamaharider - any chance there will be a group buy on the Wake Wedge?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am bummed the PP for single engine is only a yard off the regular price...

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am bummed the PP for single engine is only a yard off the regular price...
The difference is only a single servo. Otherwise the two kits are the same.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I hate this forum... ;).

Email sent to Will. @jcyamaharider - any chance there will be a group buy on the Wake Wedge?
Maybe when it gets closer to boating season. I like people to take full advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Quick update guys and gals. We are at 7 units for the Group Buy. We still have the rest of the month to go so get the word out. We need 8 more! And yes we are working on a gauge housing for the 24 footers with connext. We will be locating the gauge over the throttles in the little cut away in the molded plastic I will post pics when I have them. I understand that you will be able to connect your PP system as it will bypass the connext system all together.

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Count me in!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bruce we are over half way to the minimum of 15 orders for this group buy. Do you want to do a banner on the home page to help get the word out?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot ! You said the magic words. "And yes we are working on a gauge housing for the 24 footers with connext." Count me in!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@OperationROL I bought the clay for the mold this weekend. I hope to have that done this week and over to my designers.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@OperationROL please send me an e-mail with all your particulars so I can log you into our system. Thanks again for your business!