• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 Yamaha AR192 | Alabama | Nicely Equipped | YES ext. warranty ($29.4)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Up for sale is my one owner, meticulously maintained and always garage kept 2016 Yamaha AR192. My boat has been well documented on here and always properly taken care of. Anyone local to me on here can vouch for this boat. The engine currently has only 96 hours on it as of 8/6/18 but hours will go up slightly as I use the boat. I do all of the work myself so that I know it's done right and fasteners are always fastened to specified torque specs in the service manual. All maintenance has been documented in my Y.E.S. warranty card. The Y.E.S. warranty is transferable and good through 7/16/2020. I do not think you will not find a more documented and well cared for 2016 AR192.

99% of my boating is in fresh water lakes. I have taken it to the Gulf Of Mexico for one week in the years 2016 and 2017. Each time I heavily washed and flushing the engine, boat and trailer using Salt Away. Engine and pump were treated with Boeshield T9 prior to any salt use. My boat is always detailed using a foam cannon, high quality soaps and two bucket wash method. Hand waxed annually. My interior vinyl was always cleaned and maintained using MaryKate Ultra Vinyl Cleaner and then protected using 303 Aerospace UV Protectant.

General info on the SX and AR 192 boats https://www.boats.com/reviews/yamaha-ar192-and-sx192-jet-boats-sporty-and-supercharged/#.W2hpGNVKiUk. The article was written in 2013 so there have been some slight improvements to the boat model since then such as newer forward swept tower, SeaDek swim platform instead of Hydroturf, revised upholstery, grab handles, etc.

If you need any additional info on the boat, specific videos or images taken of the boat or trailer just let me know and I'll be more than glad to assist. There are a lot of images and details on my boat posted all on this forum as well as many videos on my YouTube channel (see signature for link).

Details and mods include:
  • One owner
  • Garage kept
  • SeaDek cockpit kit (I have the stock carpet and snaps as well)
  • SeaDek bow kit
  • JetBoatPilot rear cushion walk-thru conversion kit w/ SeaDek pad (I have the stock rear bench seat/cushion as well)
  • SVHO intercooler upgrade (I have the stock SHO intercooler as well)
  • RIVA intake manifold upgrade - CNC machined billet aluminum sleeve for ribbon delete (I have the stock ribbon as well)
  • blue LED cockpit and swim deck vent lighting
  • modified forward swept tower cable extensions to allow the tower to fold/sit inside the cockpit so you can fit the boat in a 7' tall garage door opening (I have all the stock hardware to put it back to stock if you desire.
  • bow filler cushion
  • 60" CE Smith trailer guide poles w/ LEDs
  • Yamaha white shipping cover is still in good condition and comes w/ anti-pooling poles
  • brand new custom 14" aluminum wheels and 215/75R14 radial tires (I'm including the stock galvanized 14" wheels, bias ply tires and an additional never used 14" galvanized wheel w/ 205/75/14 bias ply tire)
  • custom 490 lb FatSac ballast bag specifically designed for the 19' Yamaha swim deck
  • Clarion MF1 RF remote (I have the stock Clarion IR remote as well). The MF1 is waterproof, floats and doesn't require line of sight in order to work so you can leave the glove box closed)
  • Yamaha "Deluxe" Danforth anchor kit w/ chain and 100' of rope
  • Clarion M505 radio
  • 4 Polk DB651S speakers
  • Galvanized trailer
  • Boat Buckles transom straps (I have stock Shorelandr straps as well)
  • Stoltz bow roller and bells (I have stock plastic bow roller and bells)
  • Y.E.S. extended warranty good through 7/16/2020
  • I have all stock hardware and parts to go with the new owner
Located in Alabaster, AL (central portion of the state just below Birmingham). Save thousands from buying new and get one that is setup and nicely modded. Seeking payoff $31,200. Serious offers only, no tire kickers please.

Here's some video footage I took of the boat recently for my for sale ad:

IMG_9741.JPG RrHpHlt.jpg SY2yVJG.jpg image (2).jpeg image (3).jpeg Snapseed.jpg IMG_8872.JPG Snapseed (1).jpg IMG_8812.JPG IMG_8770.JPG image (1).jpeg image.jpeg IMG_9720.JPG IMG_9722.JPG IMG_9516.jpg IMG_9521.JPG led swim platform.jpg IMG_9522.JPG IMG_9529.jpg

Last edited:

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Good Luck my friend! Whoever buys the boat will be getting a GEM!

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I sense the dark side.......

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes the dark side is strong :D

@DavisAR195 not exactly sure which boat I'll end up with. Really leaning towards a new Moomba Max down the road but who knows I may go used. I'll be boatless for a while as I save up for the down payment but would like to not be paying on the Yamaha as well to speed things up hopefully in time for the boat show sales next year to be ready to custom order a new boat.

Last edited:

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes the dark side is strong :D

@DavisAR195 not exactly sure which boat I'll end up with. Really leaning towards a new Moomba Max down the road but who knows I may go used. I'll be boatless for a while as I save up for the down payment but would like to not be paying on the Yamaha as well to speed things up hopefully in time for the boat show sales next year to be ready to custom order a new boat.
Well best of luck in your next purchase and look forward to a write up what you select. If you decide you want to sell your 19ft bag let me know ;).

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
those boats are not well suited for a bimini trip. I thought you were going to make it in 2019

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
:D one of these years I will make the trip. How? I don't know, but maybe I can tag along with another local boater or something one year lol

JBlue

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
NA
@haknslash Aww man... you sure you don’t want to wait until next season to sell...? Haha would be great for me and my wife’s first boat

Good luck with the sale! Someone is getting a great boat

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump! Lowered price as well.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
TTT PM me an offer

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
TTT.

today I put a deposit down on a new boat, so my 192 is likely going to be traded in if it doesn't private sell. If you're interested in the boat PM me your offer. I can't edit my title or original post for a price change so just shoot me what you got. Worst I can say is no thanks.

Also including several fenders, lines, life jackets and an onboard ProMariner single bank battery charger.

Ballast bag is now being seperates in a separate post and not included with the sale of the boat unless negotiated. As I get closer to trading in the boat I will part out some of the stuff that won't go with it.

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
TTT.

today I put a deposit down on a new boat, so my 192 is likely going to be traded in if it doesn't private sell. If you're interested in the boat PM me your offer. I can't edit my title for a price just shoot me what you got. Worst I can say is no thanks.
Are we getting a Moomba?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Good Luck! She's a great looking boat !

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
we can mark this sold now.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats!!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
and the lucky winner is ?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
and the lucky winner is ?
She is getting traded in. I hope they leave the jetboaters sticker on the side windows so the next owner will sign up on here. Maybe I can hide some jb.net business cards in the glove box and storage compartments like an Easter egg :D